It is used to lubricate gas, steam and hydraulic turbines, air compressors, vacuum pumps, roller bearings and sliding bearings.
Benefits and Advantages Provided:
• It resists rust and corrosion, and prolongs the life of the system.
• It forms a film layer on the metal surfaces and protects the turbine bearings and gears from wear and tear.
• It has the feature of easy separation from air and water.
• It can be used safely in low and high temperatures.
• They provide unique protection by preventing the formation of residue and deposits that occur in high temperatures.
• It resists oxidation and prevents the formation of deposits and the increase in viscosity.
It compensates the performance specifications
• DIN 51515 (R+0);
• BS 489:1983;
• MIL-L-17672 D;
• CEGB 207001;
• U.S. Steel 120.