It is produced in a wide range of viscosities, this series can be used safely in any closed system.
Benefits and Advantages Provided:
• It can be safely used under all kinds of loads thanks to the EP hardness it contains.
• With its high load carrying capacity, it reduces wear on gears to the minimum level.
• It has excellent corrosion protection effect and viscosity-temperature relation.
• It is highly resistant to oxidation.
• It protects your system, extends oil change times and reduces maintenance costs with anti-rust, anti-corrosion and anti-foam additives.
• It is developed especially for industrial gearboxes where overpressure characteristics are required; it can be used on chains, industrial vehicles, clutch and gearboxes.
It compensates the performance specifications
• US Steel 224;
• AGMA 9005-E02;
• DIN 51517 Part 3,
• David Brown S1-53-101.