It is recommended for all industrial and mobile hydraulic systems, including high pressure.
Benefits and Advantages Provided:
• It provides the best protection for expensive equipment thanks to special anti-wear additives and rust inhibitors.
• It has the ability to be separated from the water to reduce emulsion formation the most.
• With its superior film layer, it protects the system against abrasions and prevents corrosion.
• It provides superior performance with excellent lubrication property.
It compensates the performance specifications
• Denison HF-0 HF-II,
• Eaton Vickers M-2950-S/I-286-S,
• Cincinnati Machine P-68/P-69/P-70,
• DIN 51524 Part 2,
• JCMAS HK,
• US Steel 136/137.