It is suitable for use in ball and roller bearings, chassis lubrication and hydraulic turbines in working environments where the temperature is not too high (<80 ° C) and where water is unavoidable.
Benefits and Advantages Provided:
• It is resistant to water and protects the system against corrosion and corrosion.
• It pushes the water by sticking very well to the metal surface, prevents the material from rusting.
• It shows high stability at medium loads.
• It prevents the entry of foreign materials in the systems used and protects the system.
• It provides superior performance by providing quick and effective lubrication in applications where the temperature is not high.
• It has easy pumpability.
• Its application is easy, it provides economic use compatible with the sealing elements.