It is used in industrial applications where heavy and pulsed loads do not exceed the operating temperature of 130 ° C, in wheel bearings and central lubrication systems of automobiles, commercial and off-road vehicles, agricultural and work machinery. It is used safely in high-speed light or normal-loaded bearings and bearings such as electric motors, generators, fans, water pumps.
Benefits and Advantages Provided:
• It provides superior protection for moderate loads where very heavy operating conditions are not sought.
• It is extending the life of the system by providing effective protection against corrosion and rust.
• It has easy pumpability.
• It prevents abrasion in pulsed and vibrating loads and provides superior protection.
• It extends the greasing intervals, reduces maintenance costs and saves money,
• The mechanical and cutting stability is very good and the load carrying capacity is high.
• It is water resistant.