It is extremely pressure resistant automotive gear oil used in heavy duty utility machines, flat transmissions of trucks and buses, spiral, conical and hypoid gear systems, axles and final drive gears.
Benefits and Advantages Provided:
• The extreme pressure EP (Extreme Pressure) additive extends the life of the gearboxes by reducing the abrasion caused by friction.
• Thanks to its multi-grade viscosity class features, it provides easy flow, superior performance and longevity at high temperatures.
• It contains additives that prevent rust, corrosion, and foam formation, and shows high performance.
• It is compatible with all sealing elements and extends the life of materials.
• Excellent thermal stability makes it easy to change gears even in cold weather, while providing protection against oxidation and corrosion even at high temperatures.
It compensates the performance specifications
• API GL-5
• MB 235.0
• ZF TE ML 05A, 7A, 12E, 16B, C, D, 17B, 19B