It was developed for automatic gearboxes which are appropriate for GM Dexron III and FORD Mercon requirements.
Benefits and Advantages Provided:
• By means of its high viscosity index, it exhibits excellent performance while maintaining its lubricity very well at high temperatures and fluidty at very low temperatures.
• It provides easy and soft shifting.
• By means of its synthetic properties, it dissipates heat very well in a wide working temperature range, allowing lossless and trouble-free operation in automatic transmissions.
• By means of its superior performance additive package it prevents rust corrosion and foaming.
• Because it provides oxidation resistance at high temperatures, the lifetime of the system is long.
It compensates the performance specifications
• GM Dexron III G
• ZF TE ML 02F/03D/04D/14A/17C
• MAN 339 Type Z-2, Type V-2
• MAN 339 Type Z1- Type V1
• CAT TO-2
• Allison C-4
• Ford Mercon
• MB 236.1, MB 236.5
• Voith 55.6335